Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Pigeons.

Where did they come from? How did they end up in our city? Setting up home on the ledges of our lecture buildings?

Sherman provided the answer:

Once there was a beautiful dove who lived in the country. She decided to seek fortune and fame in the big city. So, she flew to Toronto to make a home ... and married a rat, and had a litter of rats-with-wings (aka. pigeons). And the rest, as they say, is history.

Now, these pigeons terrorize me wherever I step. They never seem to move out of my way, those obstinate creatures. They bob their heads in a very creepy manner. And their "coo"-ing is absolutely repulsive. Although I have many pigeon stories, one of the most disgusting things I have seen them do is devour street meat. Made me think twice about what was in my hot dog.
And really, when you're eating a hot dog, you shouldn't think about what is in it, if you want to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search