Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Monday, March 29, 2004

It has taken me over a week to adjust to my new schedule. So, my blog has suffered. But no longer!! I can blog and work and study and sleep... I think something is missing from that list... oh, right, my life.
Friends, *sniff*, where have you gone? Family... yeah, whatever. I miss my dog though!

I Am My Own Worst Enemy:

I arrived at work early. For those who know me, they know that this is a rare occurrence indeed. But it's true~ Carol was early.
Naturally, no one was at the office to witness this amazing feat.

I decided to make use of my "buffer" time by getting some water for the kettle (to make some tea).
Unfortunately, when I opened up in the morning, I forgot to turn off the auto-lock behind me. So, when I came back to the office with my kettle full of water, I was locked out.

It took nearly 20 minutes and 3 security personnel to let me back into the office.

In the meantime, I could hear the phone ringing through the door. By all appearances, it seemed that I was late for work.

I arrive 10 minutes early only to start work 10 minutes late.
Now isn't that ironic?

Note: I set an ultimate Carol-late-record when I arrived at an event 4 hours late. When one aims for 6:30pm and arrives at 10:30pm for no particular reason, that is truly sad. Seriously, I was moving as fast as I could - I conclude, that it is my destiny to be late for things and all the "being on time" set off the balance of my life and I had to make it up somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search