Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

22 going on 15?

Thanks to my Asian genetics, no one will be able to guess my age correctly.

When I was 14, people thought my 10 year old brother was my son and my 40ish father was my husband (ewwww!!!!). Now that I'm 22, people think my 19 year old brother is my older brother and my father is, well, my father. [Nice one, Papa Kim.]
When I was 17, I was never ID'ed at the LCBO, but at 22, I get ID'ed for PG-14 movies.
Ridiculous much?

Right now, I am enraged because I was denied a rental at Blockbuster by some power-hungry-teen-turd (obviously taking his first job way too seriously). The movie was rated R.
I didn't bring my license with me and the kid wouldn't cut me a break. Argh!! Who gets ID'ed at a video store?!

So, I'm gonna watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'll be able to relate to the characters because I'm sure everyone gets their ages wrong too. Protecting the streets of NYC from the Foot at the tender age of 14? I wouldn't believe them either.

The Beastmaster and Me:

His name is Dar.
He is a man made just for me: loyal, fights evil-doers, communicates with animals and wears a loin cloth!
Some may scoff at my choice in Sunday Morning programming, but I know this show is a winner (even though it only lasted 3 brilliant seasons).
So tune in tomorrow on the New VR for re-runs! Sundays at 10am. I know I will!!
*drool*

Good-bye Shoes:

After another sleepless night, I have decided to return the shoes that I bought so hastily. If I have this much anxiety over a pair of shoes, then I know I can't afford to keep them. Besides, they weren't that cute.
*sniff* Don't worry, I'll come visit you in the store.

Melrose. Rose of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search