Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Week 4

I need a replacement immune system. The one that I have is FIRED! I have been sick for almost a month now, which is just ridiculous. It started off as a common cold. But every time I feel like I'm getting better, I end up developing an entirely new (and worse) set of symptoms.
Maybe it's a cold, or maybe it's the flu, or maybe it's a sinus infection. Since I'm Asian, it is most likely the panda-flu and this is just the beginning of a new epidemic.
I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm delirious now and must get some rest.

Laughter another time.
Sympathy now.
Send me soup. Send me flowers. Send me money.
These things will help me get better.


WARNING: Not for the feint of heart

This is the "Smack the Pengu" game that will give you nightmares.

Mai currently holds the record at 1103.8
You are a very disturbed girl. Get some help.

You would have to be a sick, sadistic horror of a human being to enjoy this game.
Congratulations to Becki who has a high of 955. Haha.
Now, if this game was modified to be "Smack Clay"...

I love my Rolo.
The first, the last, and every piece between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search