Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

End of Days:

Today is the last day of my life as I know it.
I start the 9 to 5 tomorrow.
When am I going to study? When am I going to see my friends?
Most importantly, when am I going to sleep?!

On the other hand, this is the perfect excuse to buy new shoes!

Sick-O Friends Unite:

I am fast discovering that an alarming proportion of my friends are extremely disturbed.
But I love y'all and since I want to cater to your needs:
I will show you the door to a realm of creatures who are just as cute and psychotic as you.
Welcome to the world of the Happy Tree Friends.
[Shannon, you are possibly the sickest of them all!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search