Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

1 down... 14240 days to go:

I'm counting down until the day that I retire. Hopefully it will be less than 14240* days.
I have plans to shorten my "workforce" life commitment:
Plan A: Win the lotto
Blan B: Marry Paul Newman (odds of that are similar to winning the lotto).

I bought new shoes. :( I cannot believe I splurged. I'm getting a headache just thinking about how much money I spent. It just confirms the fact that I should NEVER be allowed to go into a shopping mall on my own. I think I have all this will power - but really, when it comes to shoes**, I am helpless.
[For those of you who know exactly how much I spent on these not-pretty-enough-to-cost-this-much-but-ohhhh-so-comfy-shoes: If you tell, I will be forced to silence you, forever!]

* 14240 is the projected estimate of the number of days I will have to work in my lifetime (if I work full-time for the next 40 years).
** Replace 'shoes' with whatever I am browsing at the time.

Sorry, I'm not funny today. I am so tired. And I am still coming to terms with the end of my life.
Working, for the REST of my life. *sob*

Snacky-time-Sara:

We both have scary nightmares. Maybe it's from eating McDonald's right before we go to bed?
Mmm... salty goodness. I take that back! Mc D fries can only bring happiness.
I'm lovin' it! Buh-duh-dup-ba-daaaah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search