Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Friday, March 19, 2004

Knees Knocking, Heart Pounding:

It's not love. It's a nervous breakdown.

It's official, my body hates me. Since, I am being forced to be a "morning person", I have woken up deligently at 06:00h. [An unholy time to be waking up, but a perfectly reasonable time to be winding down after a night of wholesome goodness.]

You would assume that since I am exhausted at the end of my day I would be able to sleep soundly. Yet, even today, without a nap and with my brain half-comatose, I still can't sleep! *sob*

Orillia: The Other Richmond Hill*

Read all about ourSunshine City. We are located within the borders of both a snowbelt and a tornado zone. Naturally, we get the best of both Canadian seasons.
Former homeowners: Stephen Leacock and Gordon Lightfoot.

*refer to Rolo's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search