Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Maddy: I Get Older; but the Men Stay the Same Age...

I have the makings of a cougar... (apparently not necessarily a compliment... wild cat... ferocious predator... etc....)

Is it the haircut???
I cut off 9" of hair and now everyone thinks I'm a kid again. It is very surreal.
The last time my hair was this length people thought my 10 year old brother was my son!!! Now they think I'm a teenager.
Of course, it could also be because my skin is breaking out -- There's nothing like acne to make you feel like a moody teenager.

Still listening to punk rock.
Dying my hair purple.
Maybe I'll get a new piercing to show that I go against the grain! Or with it...

2 Comments:

Blogger S_Sunny_S said...

Yes!!!
Let's go get pierced together!

1:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woa, hold your tail huney...

makings of a pre-mature mid-life crisis more like it...
smoking?
kiddy kut?
purple hair?
piecing?
spongebob?
what's next?

and HAH! new vice Gambling? yes it almost lasted longer than the smoking...
black odd, NO!!! red even, HAHA!

c, you never cease to shock (i think you're bad for my health)

12:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search