Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED!!!

Are you one of those benevolent souls with an MSN list exploding past capacity - filled mostly with "friends" who you do not speak with??? Perhaps, you never see them online...

Here is your remedy.
Be warned - it is not for the feint of heart.

After finding out who has callously deleted/blocked you ... you will find that it is less painful (even pleasurable) to shorten your contact list.

6 Comments:

Blogger S_Sunny_S said...

Tee hee hee!
Oh Carol. Some sick stalker out there is gonna love this website.
Now as long as my ex doesn't get ahold of that site, cos we all know I'm never online....

9:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weirdo!

-Mai-ling

2:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alas. due to my using the new beta version of msn, i am currently unable to permanently delete people from my contact list. so ... all you out there who still think that i am your friend ... be warned ... i might just not be able to delete you ... muah-hahaha.?

- b.

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger ~* BossC *~ said...

That website can drive you batty!!!
And I didn't find any interesting finds. But I have decided to delete a few more people - Just to create space.

Find out if you're one of them~

10:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update the blog...
update it...
update...

10:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE! ... PLEASE!!!
I am bored and need something to amuse me!

- becki.

10:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search