Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

JULIA STOLE MY BABY name!!!

I cannot believe it!
Julia Roberts has totally theifed my baby name.
Phinnaeus.
I never thought it would be stolen. And by a celebrity at that!
And get this: She named her son after Phineas from A Separate Peace.
Apparently, she did the play.
WHATEVER!!!
I am horrified. How did she steal - my idea AND my alternative spelling?!!

Bitch.

For those of you who wonder: Who would name their kid Phineas/Phinnaeus? - There IS substance to this name.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you want me to steal her baby for ya? i'll do it...just say when

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger ~* BossC *~ said...

First she steals someone's husband, now my baby name... who knows how far she'll go?!

Thanks for the offer, but I don't want either of her children (although, I wouldn't mind a dip in their trust funds!).

And besides - I may still use Phinnaeus - if I can ever get over this horrid shock.

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

oh yeah.... Julia is sooo stupid! She has NO idea what that name means! mmmmm Finny!!! However, m'dear, you can still use Laurie... I know that has been considered as a backup plan!

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger ~* BossC *~ said...

You are mistaken my rose, my backup name is Gabriel.
Will my children ever forgive me?
Hehe.

3:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search