Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Tuna Surprise:

As a snack today, I grabbed an Ocean's Albacore Tuna SnacKit.
It was the coolest thing. "White tuna & mayonnaise, ready to eat with crackers, spoon & napkin", who could resist testing it out?

As I was eating it, I had the sensation that I was eating Ritz-wannabe crackers and some kind of cat food (specifically, Fancy Feast, the can has the same shape and size - the only thing that is missing is a picture of a frisky feline).
I don't think I'm gonna be eating tuna again anytime soon.

And if I do, then it will be dolphin friendly tuna.

[Scandal: Dolphin's off the coast of Scotland are murdering porpoises! They toss them in the air, beat their bodies and bite them to death. Poor porpoises, they're so tiny and don't stand a chance. Guess Flipper isn't so one-dimensional after all! ]

I think I'm just going to have start bringing my own salad to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search