Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

99 Problems... and a bitch is one.

But who cares about the bitch. There is something more detrimental to my life than that evil-back-stabbing-soulless creature: ME.

I truly am my own worst enemy.

Financial woes have always been knockin at my door... I have made a lifestyle out of financial mismanagement.
So many debts. But when I have a couple of coins to rub together the first thing I'll do it go to a shoe store and get myself a sick pair of stilettos. Gawd I love shoes. The more elaborate and impractical the better!

Academia plagues me. I have been hitting the books. Mostly with my forehead when I pass out... there is no cure for insomnia like an economics textbook.

Boys are trouble. Again, I am going to keep warming the bench until March'07. I think that would be a good time to re-enter the game after a near-3-year long hiatus.
I have been asked: Why March? Answer: All the hoopla of Christmas, New Years and Valentine's will be over! Hence, I will avoid all the awkward gift-giving-receiving.
Besides, I'm soooo busy trying to sabotage my life on my own right now, that there really is no room for anyone else to help me.

Hopefully, things will be better this time around. But I have a feeling that my dating game will be reminiscent to my dodgeball play [ie. clasping my hands together in terror while trying to avoid anything that comes at me].

The 3-in-1 Solution: Just marry that rich old white man.

But for now, I'll take into consideration what my dad said to me on the weekend:
No one can solve your problems but you. The world is not fair and bad things happen but it is your character flaws and choices that have ruined your past, is ruining your present and will ruin your future. You're smart. So stop pretending that you're stupid. Believe in yourself and make those changes right now. You know what you need to do -- Do it!
You have to want a life before you can start living one.
And eat more vegetables.
I'm chomping down on a carrot stick right now. Word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

um hello! You write in your blog again!??! this duck is out of the loop.


Veggies are the least of your problems, cookie.

You stole my books.

You never write.

You never call.

It has been over A YEAR since we have talked to each other for more than ten seconds !


Over and out!

love,

ME :)

6:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search