Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Has anyone in this family even SEEN a chicken?

Chach-chee-chach-chee!
Cock-a-caw! Cock-a-caw!
Coo-coo-ca-Cha!


To my 6am wake up caller:

1. THANKS.
2. Remember that fateful day when I told you that roosters WERE chickens. That's right! Not an entirely exotic species unto itself... but just a goshdarned boy-chicken. Now, what is a turkey, you ask? ... I have no fuckin idea what those freakishly large ugly creatures are.

RE: Roosters, Wikipedia says:

"Cock" is the original name for the male but has largely been dropped. The euphemism "rooster" took precedence over "cock" during the Victorian era and parts of the bird were similarly renamed, such as the "drumstick" for "leg") to avoid ostensibly sexually provocative language ("cock" is a coarse slang term for the penis).
Boss C says:
Fuck Victoria - Long Live the COCK!
Now pass me a couple of breasts and a thigh! Delish!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this video has had me in suspense allll day long!! i cannot watch it because i'm at work :(((

4:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what's even better than this video?? is when you strut like a cock with 'tude and belt "cock-a-caw"...ahahahahahaha

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search