Deep Thought of the Day

I may look like a fool, but I feel fine.

Friday, November 24, 2006

ASIAN REDNECKS UNITE! (and the lil Romanian one)

You can take the girl outta the trash but you can't take the trash outta the girl.

Orillia Crew Unite. We got outta that podunk town just to move to Toronto and dress like Versace Hobos. [I'm not sure if we would have even been able to get into The Tux in yesternight's garb.]

TEAM PLASTIC! Due to some communication error, three little girls went to the bar wearing garbage bag dresses.

It was like an extremely budgeted episode of Project Runway or outta Zoolander:

Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

I looked like a baked potato in my tinfoil & saran wrap tube top... but my shoes still matched my outfit! BOMB!

Let's go to Tim Hortons!!! There's one over there -- 40 feet away!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that's awesome. it sho does bring back dem memries!! *sniff...but we don't have the taco bell anymore waaaah :(
next time the girls are feelin like road trippin it, i'm gonna def suggest the sunshine city! we'll go to couch park for a swim, dq for a bite, and finish off at the first for some beers and ass ;) good ol' orillia *heart *heart

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger ~* BossC *~ said...

omigawd. no doubt about that.
sorry i didn't stick around for the freak show...
i was busy tryin to get a buzz on.

angry dinner followed by angry drinking.

and the herbal potions. i think my heart is effed... my body doesn't stand a chance with me in charge of what i put in it! hahaha.

12:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search